Appraisers Sign-up sign up > >
Lenders Link – We Take Care of Our Appraisers. Join Us Today!
At Lenders Link, we get it! The excellent service we provide to our clients depends on the excellence of our terrific network of the very best professional licensed appraisers. And that means you. We know. We have over 50 years of combined industry experience so we truly value your expertise and knowledge base of the real estate market in your geographical area. And we show our appreciation by offering you:
- Some of the highest fees out there. We’re appraisers ourselves so we know you deserve fair compensation
- Bi-monthly regular pay dates on the 15th and the 30th of every month
- Direct deposit options
- No registration fee
At Lenders Link, Our Appraisers Are Our Number One Asset and Our Top Priority
Our appraisers are a vital key to our success as an independent appraisal management company. So we make every effort to maintain a sound and supportive working environment throughout our appraiser network. When you work with Lenders Link, you get:
- Independence – We shield you from direct communication with clients. No pressure ever to compromise your professional standards. We live the best practices philosophy.
- Personal Interaction – We personally call and engage our appraisers to initiate the valuation process, making sure you’re available and familiar with comparable properties. Our technology’s the best but we also value old-fashioned personal relationships.
- 24/7 Support – We’ve got your back. Need research or technical questions answered? Done. Any time you need us, we’re there to help. Just contact us 24/7 by phone or via a link on our website. Our professional staff of certified appraisers is ready to assist you.
- State-of-the-art Software – We use the newest, fastest and easiest software available so updating your orders will be a cinch. That means fewer follow-up phone calls and emails for status updates.
What We Don’t Do:
- We do not require signatures to be held on file
- We do not mine reports for data, or otherwise alter or unlock reports transferred through our online software
- We do not utilize conversion software. We deliver the entire appraisal with all the information in the style and format submitted by the appraiser.
- We do not broadcast assignments to the first taker. Instead we take the time to make sure the right appraiser for the job gets each order
How to Become Part of Our Dream Team of Licensed Professional Appraisers
We’re growing fast. Join us now by clicking below. Our application takes only a few minutes to complete.
Here are 5 things you’ll need to upload:
- Copy of current state license/certification
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance certificate (if applicable)
- Errors and Omissions insurance certificate